Cleaning blinds and more
A great online resource for
vertical blinds! Learn about the many types of vertical blinds and
how to clean them. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with
helpful information in determining which vertical blinds or fabric
vertical blinds is best for you!
Cleaning your blinds on a monthly
1. Lower your blinds and close the slats.
2. Wipe the blinds with a damp rag. Be sure to not put but a
light bit of pressure when cleaning, since most blinds may dent or
3. Then simply close the slats in the opposite direction and wipe
the other side.
How to deep clean your window blinds (yes, it will be time
1. Remove your blinds from the window.
2. Release the blinds completely from their hooks and put them
outside laying them flat and onto a disposable sheet or cloth.
3. Spray the blinds with an all-purpose cleaner. Allow the cleaner
to sit for a few minutes.
4. Scrub the blinds gently with a soft brush.
5. Simply flip the blinds over and do the same to the other side.
6. Rinse the blinds off with a hose.
7. Hang the blinds outside where they wont get broken and allow them
to dry before hanging them back up in the house.
Embossed PVC Verticals
Free Hang Fabric Verticals
PVC Back Fabric Verticals
Smooth PVC Verticals
Wood & Mirror Verticals
Sheer vertical blinds
Fabric vertical blinds
Remote controlled and motorized
Mirrored vertical blinds
Pleated vertical blinds
Vertical blinds oak
Vertical blinds mural
Vertical blind rods
Vertical blind pvc inserts
Vertical Blind Alternatives
Vertical Soft Shadings
- find a list of some of the major window blind manufacturers
About this site
sites about home
Our resource of
home related websites:
Related sites pg 1
Related sites pg 2
Related sites pg 3
metal windows |